14.11.10

Leave Me Alone

I don't care what you talkin' 'bout
I don't care what you say
Don't you come walkin' beggin back
I don't care anyway
Time after time I gave you all of my love
No excuses to make
Ain't no mountain that I can't climb
All is going my way
'Cause there's a time when you're right
And you know you must fight
Who's laughing..you know !
And there's the choice that we make
And this choice you will take
Who's laughin' ??
So Just Leave Me Alone !
Leave me alone.Stop It! Just stop doggin' me around ! ><
There was a time I used to say boy I need you <3
But who is sorry now you really hurt, you used to take and deceive me
Now who is sorry now you got a way of making me feel so sorry
I found out right away
Don't you come walkin' beggin' I ain't lovin' you don't you get in my way
Don't come lovin' me don't come beggin'
I love you I don't want it I don't need it :)

#thanksoo salam bibir merah