9.2.11

I wish

and I still don't know,
how to control how I think or speak or feel..


cause I wish I'd never fallen in love so deeply
and I wish I'd never known that love actually exists


I read your letter today, told me that you're back in therapy
and I don't know why but it still concern me
so tell me what's the point of hurting over something that was nothing at all?


I never used to be so gullible and vulnerable
but I guess with love nothing's impossible


I wish I'd never fallen in love sooo deeply
and I wish I'd never
known that love actually exists


you said that I was good for you but you pushed me aside
now tell me, does that seem right? :)


I wish I'd never fallen in love this deeply
and I wish I'd never known that love actually exists
though I do, now


_____________________________________
Zee Avi - I Wish I'd Never