27.6.11

Imagine

Imagine Justin says "I have a surprise for you babe" then he takes out a necklace & puts it on you. "It's a 'J' for Justin :)" ♥

Imagine Justin hugs you from behind and tells you "your my everything." ♥



Imagine Justin bites his lips while looking at your and says "I want to taste something sweet, can I taste your lips?" & he winks at you♥


Imagine Justin looks at you & says "a day without sunshine is a day without you" and he smiles, then hugs you♥



Imagine Justin looks at you and smiles. He says "there is no light that could light up my day more then you could" You: Aww, I love you♥



Imagine Justin walks towards u & says "I'm like a rubix cube" his body is now touching urs, "the more you play with me, the harder I get ;)"



Imagine you & Justin are on the balcony watching the sunset, he holds you and sings "Up" ♥

*Imagine Justin phoned you* Justin: Guess What? You: What?(: Justin: I love you♥



Imagine Justin stares into your eyes and strokes your hair, he says, "I've found my One Less Lonely Girl, she's right in front of me." ♥

Imagine Justin grabs his guitar and sings Baby to you ♥

Imagine Justin sees you smile & says "Did you just smile? Or did the sun just shine?" ♥

Imagine Justin picks you up for a date and tells you "Holy crap. Your the most beautifullest thing to walk on this planet. My angel♥"



Imagine Justin tells you, "I know when I die, you'll be on my mind, and I'll love you, Always..."



Imagine Justin tells you "I want to marry you (your name). I've never felt this way about a girl before. Now I know, your the one for me."

Imagine Justin takes you to the Bahamas and gives you the best time of your life there. He treats you like a princess the whole time♥



Imagine Justin smiles at you and says "I like the way my eyes light up when I see you"



Imagine Justin gives you 11 real roses and 1 fake rose with a note saying "I'll love you till the last rose dies." ♥



Imagine Justin said "If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. Baby I love u"



Imagine Justin gave u a teddy bear with a note saying "When u are alone & sad, give ur teddy bear a hug cos my arms are all welcome for u"



Imagine Justin removes his shirt and says "Call me Mr. Bieber, I can make your bedrock ;)" in a sexy voice, to you♥

Imagine Justin sends you a box of chocolates with a note saying "your sweeter than all the sugar in these, put together" ♥



Imagine Justin gazed into your eyes and says "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cos you MUST be an angel" ♥



Imagine Justin says "I lost a tear in the sea and the day I find is the day I stop loving you" to you♥



Imagine Justin kisses you & tells you "your lips are my biggest weakness, kiss me again baby" ♥



Imagine Justin holds you & says "I love you so much, words just cant describe..♥"



Imagine Justin hugs you and says "If I say I love you, can I keep you forever?"♥



Imagine Justin hugs you from behind, arms around your waist & he says "you're my beautiful little lady, I love you"♥

Imagine Justin kisses you and says "You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time"♥

Imagine you receive a text message from Justin saying "I miss you. Do you miss me?♥"



Imagine Justin holds your hands and says "I love you. Those 3 words have my life in them."



Imagine Justin kisses your nose and says "I love you, boo♥"



Imagine Justin says "I never knew what love was, until I met you." then he moves closer to you and puts his arms around your waist♥

Imagine Justin takes off his shirt & looks at you sexily, he says "you know you want the biebs ;)" in his deep, sexy voice♥

Imagine Justin holds you around the waist & says "I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." then you kiss♥

#thanksoo salam bibir merah